Financing a computer bad credit

Financial Aid Questions and Answers : Where do I begin? Answers to your Financial Aid Questions!

Moderator: Financial Aid Guru

Financing a computer bad credit

Postby azoth89 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Hello, im a 1st time freshmen attending an online school and im trying to figure out how to gain financing on a computer for school because the computer i have now doesnt meet any of the main requirments and i have bad credit, and it wont be till 1 1/2 into the term before i gain my first school loan check, does anyone have advice about how to get financing for a computer when im broke and have bad credit
azoth89
New

Re: Financing a computer bad credit

Postby fa_blogger » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:06 am

If you cannot pay cash, then I would consider going to a public library or community center until you can afford one. The other option would be to get a job or try to pick up more hours and save for a computer.

Also please be careful with your "school checks", do you know where this funding is coming from, it is extra loans? Dont' forget to borrow responsibly.

I am a financial aid professional and I have started a financial aid blog as a project for a college course. Please check out the link below to read more of my insights into financial aid which you may find extremely helpful.

http://financialaidwritings.blogspot.com/
fa_blogger
New

Re: Financing a computer bad credit

Postby happycreditreport » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm

If you have no cash then i advise you to you should go to some public library until your school checks is not come.
happycreditreport
New

Return to Questions and Answers