Are assignment writing services costly?

How do you save money for the future?

Moderator: Financial Aid Guru

Are assignment writing services costly?

Postby myassignmenthelp » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:22 am

Hey! I recently had a whole pile of assignments that got collected with me and at the same time there was so much pressure at job I really did not know what to do at that time.. then somebody suggested me that i could get my assignments done from this special service provide by a company who will write your assignments or provide assignment help service as they call themselves for you for a small fees! Initially I was so skeptical that will they be able to do my assignments. Is there actually anything like assignment writing services for australia? But i was given the contact of this service myassignmenthelp.com and they did wonders for me. Not only did I complete my assignment but got super grades too!! has anybody used any such services before? Please tell about your experiences too!

But what about the cost? I guess it is better to get it done from there than wast numerous hours doing ourselves. It would be better to work in those hours and pay with the money earned :mrgreen: :lol:
myassignmenthelp
New

Re: Are assignment writing services costly?

Postby ejacobs » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 am

One important consideration about these types of services is plagiarism. Although it may sound very tempting to pay for an essay to save time and effort, most of the essays these companies turn out are basically copies with a few words or paragraphs changed out. At most schools, penalties for plagiarism are pretty severe... at Suffolk University, where I went to school, if you are caught cheating you automatically fail the class and don't get your tuition back.

I definitely would not recommend using this type of service.
ejacobs
Student Advocate

Postby Stuartthomas » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 pm

i dont believe in that..i am sure he also gonna copy it from somewhere if you are just afraid of their copied content ...they just pick the idea from some where and not copy the exact and do it in a way so one cant say them the copied ..i think it should be ok if you want to earn money in that time..
Stuartthomas
Graduate Student of Financial Aid

Postby waackkeneth » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 am

Sorry bro, for late reply.. Not that much charge.. The starting price was 250+.
waackkeneth
New

Postby jackhall » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 am

You can say charges a bit high but few of those working on affordable prize.
jackhall
New

Return to General Savings Tips